Domestic Carpet Cleaning
Why do so many people have carpets in their home?
What is the good and bad about carpeting and why do you need to clean residential carpets on a regular basis?
– Aesthetics. Carpets have a comfortable look ( and feel) on them; they can easily transform a dull room into an attractive and cozy place; carpets also lend a certain degree of class in the interiors of any house or office.
– Energy saving. Homes with carpeted flooring cut back on energy costs since carpets are heat insulators.
– Safer. Fewer slip and fall accidents are attributed to carpets than wood or laminated surfaces.
– Practical. Cleaning carpets, though it entails cleaning a whole lot of space, is easier to do than other surfaces. It eliminates the stripping of old wax and application of a new coat for one; cleaning can be scheduled less frequently than cleaning wood and laminates.
– Other Plus points. Carpets reduce noise as it absorbs it; air pollutants that enter the household are trapped as well.
But just like in anything doing well, there is always the down side.
“Prevention is better than cure”.
That’s the other golden rule. Molds and mildew grow in damp areas. To avoid persistent problems with molds, there are housekeeping “ups” that can tilt the balance in your favor:
– Brighten up! A well-lit household has a lower incidence of growing molds and mildew because these can’t thrive under the light. Replace dimly-lit bulbs with bright ones in areas or rooms that pose a higher risk to grow molds and mildew. It’s cheaper to invest in well-lit bulbs than replacing carpets;
– Clean up. The real antidote to all housekeeping woes is to keep all areas in your house clean. Simple.
– Dry up. Your carpets hold in moisture as it circulates in the air. Molds and mildew thrive on beneath your carpets for the same reason – they need moisture to survive. To minimize growth of molds and mildew, you should lessen the amount of moisture that circulates in the air and sinks into the carpet. Wipe everything dry as you go – shower rooms, where bathroom mold starts to form should be maintained clean and dry; kitchen sinks, too. Hang damp clothes, instead of letting them stay in the laundry bin, until the next washing day. Molds and mildew destroy fabric, too.
Call a professional Nottingham carpet cleaner regularly to see that your carpet is kept clean.
You may opt for carpet dry cleaning, or for steam cleaning or for one of the cleanings that is often called ag chem dry.. You may also opt for regular carpet cleaning. Brenton cleaning is done using state of the art cleaners and with professional personnel who are able to assist you in removal of stains as well as to make your carpets sparkle like new again and to give you the same kind of carpet cleaning as agchemdry.
In the overall, carpets remain as one of your wise investments for the home. The soft feel and welcoming effect of carpets, makes coming home each day, not a drab routine but a renewing experience.
Keep it looking great with Brenton’s Nottingham Carpet Cleaners. Call 0800 193 0115
My lounge carpet came up like new when Paul cleaned it, the stained muddy dog paw marks and cat hairs all came out. The red wine stain came out of my rug too! Paul is punctual and a fast worker and the carpet and rugs were almost dry after Paul left. The wine is a nice touch too! Brilliant job!