Domestic Carpet Cleaning
People who require domestic carpet cleaning in Nottingham each have very different needs when having their carpets and rugs cleaned.
There may have been an accidental spill, pet accidents and odours, allergens needing to be removed or they just want their tired carpeting revived.
Call: 0115 9193836
Fill Out The Contact Form Below
Domestic Carpet Cleaning
Why do so many people have carpets in their home?
What is the good and bad about carpeting and why do you need to clean residential carpets on a regular basis?
– Aesthetics. Carpets have a comfortable look ( and feel) on them; they can easily transform a dull room into an attractive and cozy place; carpets also lend a certain degree of class in the interiors of any house or office.
– Energy saving. Homes with carpeted flooring cut back on energy costs since carpets are heat insulators.
– Safer. Fewer slip and fall accidents are attributed to carpets than wood or laminated surfaces.
– Practical. Cleaning carpets, though it entails cleaning a whole lot of space, is easier to do than other surfaces. It eliminates the stripping of old wax and application of a new coat for one; cleaning can be scheduled less frequently than cleaning wood and laminates.
– Other Plus points. Carpets reduce noise as it absorbs it; air pollutants that enter the household are trapped as well.
But just like in anything doing well, there is always the down side.
Prevention is better than cure
That’s the other golden rule. Molds and mildew grow in damp areas. To avoid persistent problems with molds, there are housekeeping “ups” that can tilt the balance in your favor:
– Brighten up! A well-lit household has a lower incidence of growing molds and mildew because these can’t thrive under the light. Replace dimly-lit bulbs with bright ones in areas or rooms that pose a higher risk to grow molds and mildew. It’s cheaper to invest in well-lit bulbs than replacing carpets;
– Clean up. The real antidote to all housekeeping woes is to keep all areas in your house clean. Simple.
– Dry up. Your carpets hold in moisture as it circulates in the air. Molds and mildew thrive on beneath your carpets for the same reason – they need moisture to survive. To minimize growth of molds and mildew, you should lessen the amount of moisture that circulates in the air and sinks into the carpet. Wipe everything dry as you go – shower rooms, where bathroom mold starts to form should be maintained clean and dry; kitchen sinks, too. Hang damp clothes, instead of letting them stay in the laundry bin, until the next washing day. Molds and mildew destroy fabric, too.
Call a professional Nottingham carpet cleaner regularly to see that your carpet is kept clean.
You may opt for carpet dry cleaning, or for steam cleaning or for one of the cleanings that is often called ag chem dry.. You may also opt for regular domestic carpet cleaning.
Brenton cleaning is done using state of the art cleaners and with professional personnel who are able to assist you in removal of stains as well as to make your carpets sparkle like new again and to give you the same kind of carpet cleaning as agchemdry.
In the overall, carpets remain as one of your wise investments for the home. The soft feel and welcoming effect of carpets, makes coming home each day, not a drab routine but a renewing experience.
Carpet Cleaning Service
Finding a qualified carpet cleaning service is one of the most important parts to hosting any social gathering or just preparing for guests during the holidays. Fresh, clean carpets will make your guests feel at home and relaxed, which makes for a more successful party. There are all kinds of stains and odor that collect in the carpet throughout the course of the day, and professionals can use methods to remove these stains and the stress they may cause.
The most common carpet cleaners use a wet process that can leave the carpet damp and uncomfortable to walk on or worse yet, ban you from areas that have been cleaned using this method until the carpet is fully dry.
The newest and latest methods of cleaning do not require the wet process. Instead, the dry fusion method of cleaning carpet is used, allowing for a brighter carpet and the ability to make use of the room sooner because there is no extra waiting time needed. Whether it is the middle of the holidays, summer break or just family gatherings, the importance of clean carpet is essential to providing a clean, comfortable and healthy environment for your guests and family to enjoy while they are visiting.
Why You Should Clean Your Carpets Regularly?
A lot of people think that the only reason you clean your carpets is so that they look nice. They are sadly mistaken; appearance is only a small part of why it is important to clean your carpet. It does not take much imagination to realize that the carpet in your home is one of the dirtiest surfaces, but it goes deeper than the surface.
Miss L Douglas
“My lounge carpet came up like new when Paul cleaned it, the stained muddy dog paw marks and cat hairs all came out. The red wine stain came out of my rug too! Paul is punctual and a fast worker and the carpet and rugs were almost dry after Paul left. The wine is a nice touch too! Brilliant job!”
Sherry Dorey-Marsden – Midland Property Management
“As a property management company we have used Brenton Carpet Cleaning on several occasions and have always been very pleased with the results. I have no hesitation in recommending their services.”
Mrs D Sheehan
Paul Taylor has worked for me on a number of occasions cleaning carpets. He is very professional in his work and works to a very high standard, if I need any more work undertaking I would not hesitate to ring Paul up to do the job. I was very satisfied with the results.
Mrs J Woodhouse
I am writing this letter to express how happy I was with the work you carried out on our lounge carpet (3/01/06) which had been soiled by our pet dog the previous day.
My husband and myself were impressed with your speedy response and the fact that there was no emergency call out charge. We will ensure to promote your business amongst our friends and family. Thanks again for your help.
Recently I made an enquiry to Paul (Brenton Cleaning) in respect of having my carpets cleaned with the dry fusion-system that he operates. Having agreed to a very reasonable price, I arranged for him to do the work. Paul was extremely efficient and did a great job, he was also very punctual, turning up exactly when he said he would. The good thing about this method of carpet cleaning is that there is minimal mess and the carpets are dry very quickly. Incidentally there was a red wine stain on my cream carpet which has disappeared virtually without a trace! I have no hesitation in recommending his services.
It’s refreshing in the service industry to find a company that actually understands the meaning of customer service. Brentons Carpet Care provided a professional, high quality, friendly service, complete with an aftercare package free of charge – which comes in very handy!
I was going to buy a new carpet, but after Brenton’s had finished, I’ll get another 5 years out of the one I’ve got!
Thanks Paul done a great job with my lounge carpet all stains gone no need to replace, be calling you again thanks again.
Very professional fantastic job old carpets look new again.
100% happy with carpets you cleaned, i have no hesitation recommending you.